Boxer Briefs – Black, 10 pairs
With this Combo Pack, you get 10 pairs – and you save 20%!!
Our Boxer Briefs have been designed with the purpose of being ultra comfortable all day long
· Itch proof – no washing labels
· Dynamic belt stretch
· Longer legs for improved fitting
· Revolutionized leg opening for stay-fit
The Boxer Briefs - Black, 10 pairs, is one of our most popular packages. Our Boxer Briefs are made to fit perfectly with a focus on comfortability and quality. Give your underwear drawer a real update and get this 10 pack today! The Brief model is made with a little longer legs, and extra elasticity in the legs end, to stay in place throughout the day. No matter if you go to the office, a run, or go for a climb. We have chosen not to use any itchy labels, and instead, you find the washing information printed on the fabric. The fabric is made from 95% super soft cotton in a double layer, which makes the Briefs hold the original fit longer. The remaining 5% are elastane, which makes the underwear even softer. All of our underwear are OEKO-Tex certified Material: 95% cotton, 5% elastane