Boxer Briefs – mixed design, 5 pairs

80,0 67,0

Save money with this Combo Pack containing 5 pairs of mixed designs

Our Boxer Briefs have been designed with the purpose of being ultra comfortable all day long

· Itch proof – no washing labels
· Dynamic belt stretch
· Longer legs for improved fitting
· Revolutionized leg opening for stay-fit


Size guide


Color: Mixed design

365 days return period

Free delivery worldwide for all orders above 100€

We ship orders today

Order before 4 p.m. UTC time and get your order shipped today

Read our +2000 reviews

Longer legs

Our Boxer Briefs have been designed with longer legs for improved fitting

Revolutionized leg opening

A small rubber band inside the leg opening makes sure they stay fit the whole day

No washing labels

We have removed all washing labels, making our underwear itch proof

Our Boxer Briefs are made to fit perfectly with a focus on comfortability and quality. Give your underwear drawer a real update and get this 5 pack today!  The Brief model is made with a little longer legs, and extra elasticity in the legs end, to stay in place throughout the day. No matter if you go to the office, a run, or go for a climb. We have chosen not to use any itchy labels, and instead, you find the washing information printed on the fabric.   The fabric is made from 95% super soft cotton in a double layer, which makes the Briefs hold the original fit longer. The remaining 5% are elastane, which makes the underwear even softer. All of our underwear are OEKO-tex certified